At the Avalon School of Music, we aim to provide all of our students with the highest quality music education. All of our instructors have gone through a rigorous audition/interview process prior to being accepted to teach at our music school. In order to maintain the highest level of excellence at our schools, all of our teachers have proven to have some or all of the following qualifications:
- undergraduate, graduate, and/or doctoral degrees in music performance or music education
- several years of successful teaching experience
- several years of performance experience
- come highly recommended from accredited music colleges and universities
- experience teaching music in Orange/Seminole County Public Schools
national and international concert performers
- experience teaching music class at day care centers
multiple albums recorded
- experience teaching students who have auditioned successfully for all-county, all-state, and university music programs.
By telling us about your (or your child’s) musical goals, personality, prior experience, and available schedule, we are able to set you up with just the right teacher. To find out which teacher would be the right fit for you, please call us at 407-567-7776 or visit us in store.